Monday, January 25, 2010

Blog Book

I am writing this blog for anyone who has been hurt by the church. I am writing this blog for anyone who has hurt another person because of the teachings of the church. I am writing to people in my past and present who have lost hope and have given up on religion, church, and ultimately on God. I am writing to you because I was you at one time. (yes, I am writing to myself) This blog is about hope. This blog is about Jesus. My prayer is that this blog will enable you to fall madly in love with Jesus as he really is and choose to follow Him with your one and only life. I also want this to be a tool that enables you to disciple others. Please keep your arms and legs in the car until the ride has come to a complete stop.


A fellow Red Letter Disciple,
            
 Eric Nobrega

1 comment: